The M/S Jasmin is a 5-Stars Deluxe Nile Cruise, 1988 saw the launch of the The M/S Jasmin, the first of Wings` Nile Cruises. The ship was renovated and modernized in 2005, making it once again the jewel it once was.
Standard cabins are 18 Square Meters. All cabins have large sliding windows. Private Bath with Bathtub & Hair Dryer. International Telephone. Fully air-conditioned (with private control) Satellite TV, in-house Video Channels. Mini-bar with safety deposit Box.
- · Complete Laundry Facilities.
- · Large, Luxurious Lounge & Bar.
- · Large Sun Deck with swimming pool & pool bar.
- · Bazaar & Internet Access.
- · Health Club including Sauna, Jacuzzi & Massage.
- · International Telephone & Fax.
- · Daily Entertainment Show.
- · Disco Tec & Library.
- · Bridge Games, Billiards & Tennis Table.
Cabins & Suites Features:
5 Decks: 57 Cabins & 2 Suites.
- · Lower Deck has 21 Cabins
- · Main Deck has 16 Cabins + 8 Large Cabins
- · Upper Deck has 12 Cabins + 2 Suites
- · Standard cabins are 18 Square Meters; all Cabins have Large Sliding Windows.
- · All Cabins with Air-conditioned with individual control.
- · Each Cabin has a Private bathroom, Bathtub, Hair Dryer and Safe Box.
- · International Telephone.
- · Satellite TV.
- · In-house Video Channel.
- · Mini-bar.
- · Length: 68 Meter, Width: 13.95 Meter, Draft: 1.5 Meter
- · Generators on board: 3 Caterpillar Generators
- · Top Speed: 15 KM/H
- · Engines Power: 322 HP
- · Complete water purification Station.
- · All Partitions ceilings are fire Resistant and sound proof.
- · Electric current 220 Volts 50 cycles.
- · Children less than 2 years old sharing their parent's cabin are free of charge.
- · Children below 12 years old, sharing their parent's cabin will be charged 50%.
- · A deposit amounting 25% is needed to block the space. Balance to be settled two weeks prior to cruise date.