M/S Regina Nile Cruise
On our splendid Nile cruise boat, you will discover the legends and the secrets of this famed river. We provide an environment of comfort and elegance - the perfect surroundings in which to enjoy the holiday of a lifetime, and see the treasures of this land of wonder. From the moment you step on board of the Nile cruise ship , our crew members will provide impeccable service, doing their utmost to ensure your satisfaction. You will savour world-class cuisine, with numerous dishes to tempt you. From the deck of the Nilce cruise ship, you can see breathtaking Nile views and ancient pharaonic treasures whilst sunbathing. Or you can take a dip in our sparkling swimming pool. At night, indulge in a favorite drink in our elegant and sophisticated bar. Alternatively, watch one of our engaging live shows, or dance to our disco.
- · The suitesof the Nile cruise ship have a bedroom and a living room. Special upgraded guest amenities are available in the suites including bathrobes and slippers, stationary sets, and a departure souvenir.
- · Accommodation is on a full board basis with daily tea time service. Aboard the Nile cruise ship you will find a large, luxurious bar and lounge where you can enjoy a variety of entertainment programs and folkloric shows in the evening. The spacious restaurant room can accommodate all passengers at one seating.
- · On the large sun deck overlooking the River Nile, you will find a swimming pool and a pool bar, with plenty of comfortable deck chairs, sun loungers and fitness equipment. Body massage is available against charge.
- · For your greater comfort, there is a 24-hour reception service, full laundry facilities, a gift shop, and a beauty salon which opens twice weekly in Luxor and Aswan (by request). A doctor is on call when the boat docks at Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom-Ombo and Aswan.
- · You can stay in touch with your home or business while cruising the River Nile via our international telephone and fax service. Please note that if the ship is fully chartered, we can arrange a meeting space.
- · American Express, MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted. The electric current is 220 volts, 50 Hz. The ship has its own piers with other Travco`s boats.
60 cabins: 55 double, 3 single and 2 suites.
All cabins and suites of the Nile cruise ship are equipped with the following amenities and features:
- · Large panoramic window that has a view on the River Nile
- · Individually controlled air conditioning
- · Private bathroom with W.C. and shower
- · TV with in-house video channels and music system
- · International telephone
- · Individual safety box
- · Mini-fridge
- · Luggage rack
- · Shaver plug
- · Hair dryer
- · Length: 72 meters
- · Width: 14.70 meters
- · Draft: 1.15 meters
- · 3 Engines 380 HP CAT
- · 3 Generators: (two 257 KW CAT & (one 161 KW CAT)
- · Regina Deck Plan