M/S Regent Nile Cruise
This deluxe Nile cruise boat offers the ultimate in luxury. Attention to detail, helpful and professional service, and all the amenities of a deluxe floating hotel combine to offer you a truly memorable holiday experience. There surely is no better way to discover ancient Egypt and the beauties of the Nile river. We can take you on a journey back in time through the River Nile- prepare to be awed at the sight of the ancient pharaonic temples and the Valley of the Kings. With us, you can leave the busy world behind and be pampered with superior cuisine and head to toe relaxation. Enjoy our spacious sundeck and azure blue swimming pool. Be entertained in our show lounge, with folkloric-style dance shows and recently-released movies. You are sure to go back home with beautiful memories.
Nile Cruise Ship Cabins
80 cabins: 76 double and 4 single.
All cabins of the Nile Cruise ship are equipped with the following amenities and features:
- · Large panoramic window that can be opened and has a view on the River Nile
- · Individually controlled air conditioning
- · Private bathroom with W.C. and shower
- · TV with in-house video channels and music system
- · International telephone
- · Individual safety box
- · Mini-fridge
- · Luggage rack
- · Shaver plug
- · Hair dryer
- · Accommodation is on an all inclusive basis with daily tea time service. Aboard the Nile cruise ship you will find a large, luxurious bar and lounge where you can enjoy a variety of entertainment programs and folkloric shows in the evening. The spacious restaurant room can accommodate all passengers at one seating.
- · On the large sun deck overlooking the River Nile, you will find a swimming pool and a pool bar, with plenty of comfortable deck chairs, sun loungers and fitness equipment. Body massage is available against charge.
- · For your greater comfort, there is a 24-hour reception service, full laundry facilities, a gift shop, and a beauty salon which opens twice weekly in Luxor and Aswan (by request). A doctor is on call when the boat docks at Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom-Ombo and Aswan.
- · You can stay in touch with your home or business while cruising the river Nile via our international telephone and fax service. Please note that if the Nile cruise ship is fully chartered, we can arrange a meeting space.
- · American Express, MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted. The electric current is 220 volts, 50 Hz. The ship has its own piers.