M/S Iberotel Crown Empress
A cruise on the Nile combined with the renowned comfort, the friendly service and the wide−?ranging gastronomy of the Iberotel chain.
There is a swimming pool and poolbar on the sun deck. Reception, souvenir shop, laundry service, beauty salon (2x week) and an elegant lounge with bar.
The luxury ship has 117 double cabins (lower, main, upper deck 1 and 2, about 19 sqm), 3 single (lower and main deck) and 8 suites (upper deck 1, about 36 sqm; separate living room with small balcony).
Elegantly furnished outer cabins with two single beds, panorama windows, bath/toilet, hairdryer, air conditioning, internal telephone, TV with onboard video, music system, mini refrigerator, safe.
The suites have an extra living room −? with balcony −? divided from the bedroom.
Extras for suites: Upgraded guest amenities, bathroom slippers, bathrobe, welcome cookie tray and mineral water, departure souvenir.
Meals and drinks
Full board with coffee, tea and cake during the afternoon. Help yourself to the wide−?ranging buffet.
All guests can dine at the same time in the large restaurant.
On board the beautifully appointed Nile Cruise ship, the M/S Crown Empress, you can experience some of Egypt`s wondrous ancient pharaonic sites, while enjoying every comfort you could wish for. Let us take you to the Temple of Luxor, or to the breathtaking Valley of the Kings. Pamper yourself on our Nile Cruise ship and enjoy new heights of culinary excellence, with inspired dishes reflecting the flavors of the region. While you laze on our spacious sun deck, you glide past lush greenery and feluccas sailing calmly along the Egyptian River Nile.
128 cabins: 117 double, 3 single and 8 suites.
All cabins and suites of the Nile Cruise ship are equipped with the following amenities and features:
- · Large panoramic window that can be opened and has a view on the River Nile
- · Individually controlled air conditioning
- · Private bathroom with W.C. and shower/bathtub
- · TV with satellite channels, in-house video channels and music system
- · International telephone
- · Individual safety box
- · Mini-fridge
- · Luggage rack
- · Shaver plug
- · Hair dryer
- Accommodation is on a full board basis with daily tea time service. Aboard the Nile cruise ship you will find a large, luxurious bar and lounge where you can enjoy a variety of entertainment programs and folkloric shows in the evening. The spacious restaurant room can accommodate all passengers at one seating.
- On the large sun deck overlooking the River Nile, you will find a swimming pool and a pool bar, with plenty of comfortable deck chairs, sun loungers and fitness equipment. Body massage is available against charge.
- For your greater comfort, there is a 24-hour reception service, full laundry facilities, a gift shop, and a beauty salon which opens twice weekly in Luxor and Aswan (by request). A doctor is on call when the boat docks at Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom-Ombo and Aswan.
- You can stay in touch with your home or business while cruising the river Nile via our international telephone, fax service, and Internet facilities (against charge). Please note that if the Nile cruise ship is fully chartered, we can arrange a meeting space.
- American Express, MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted. The electric current is 220 volts, 50 Hz. The Nile cruise ship has its own piers with the rest of Travcotels boats.
3 Engines “MAN” 600 HP each
3 Generators “MAN” 320 K.W.A each
Average ship fuel consumption per week = 20000 Liters.
Length: 109.75 meters
Width: 14.80 meters
Draft: 1.54 meters