M/S Iberotel Crown Emperor
A River Nile cruise on the M/S Iberotel Crown Emperor is surely the most relaxing way to see the inspiring sights of Egypt. We offer highly personalized service on our resplendent River Nile cruise boat. It is hard to compete with the pleasure of leisurely sailing along the waters of the River Nile. Relax on the sun deck, sipping a cool drink whilst viewing the beauties of the riverside. The M/S Iberotel Crown Emperor is the first boat in Egypt to acquire the ISO14001 :2004, the internationally recognized Environmental Management Standard Certification.
118 cabins: 108 double, 2 single and 8 suites.
All cabins and suites of the Nile Cruise ship are equipped with the following amenities and features:
- · Large panoramic window that has a view on the River Nile
- · Individually controlled air conditioning
- · Private bathroom with W.C. and shower/bathtub
- · TV with satellite channels, in-house video channels and music system
- · International telephone
- · Individual safety box
- · Mini-fridge
- · Luggage rack
- · Shaver plug
- · Hair dryer
- · The suites of the Nile cruise ship have an extra living room separated from the bedroom by a sliding door. The windows open leading into a balcony. Special upgraded guest amenities are available in the suites including bathrobes and slippers, stationary sets, and a departure souvenir.
- · Accommodation is on a full board basis with daily tea time service. Aboard the Nile cruise ship, you will find a large, luxurious bar and lounge where you can enjoy a variety of entertainment programs and folkloric shows in the evening. The spacious restaurant room can accommodate all passengers at one seating.
- · On the large sun deck overlooking the River Nile, you will find a swimming pool and a pool bar, with plenty of comfortable deck chairs, sun loungers and fitness equipment. Body massage is available against charge.
- · For your greater comfort, there is a 24-hour reception service, full laundry facilities, a gift shop, and a beauty salon which opens twice weekly in Luxor and Aswan (by request). A doctor is on call when the boat docks at Luxor, Esna, Edfu, Kom-Ombo and Aswan.
- · You can stay in touch with your home or business while cruising the river Nile via our international telephone, fax service, and Internet facilities (against charge). Please note that if the Nile cruise ship is fully chartered, we can arrange a meeting space.
- · American Express, MasterCard and Visa credit cards are accepted. The electric current is 220 volts, 50 Hz. The ship has its own piers with the rest of Travcotels boats.
- · 3 Engines “MAN” 495 HP each
- · 3 Generators “MAN” 350 K.W.A each
- · Average ship fuel consumption per week = 20000 Liters.
- · Breadth: 14 meters
- · Length: 100 meters
- · Draft: 1.55 meters
- · Crown Emperor Deck Plan